Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm nominated her readers for the Sunflower Award, and I love answering questions like these:) My warmest thanks to you, Miss Laurie! So here are my answers:
1. Do you like pulling practical jokes on people? Not really. I intensely dislike it when they're played on me, so 't'wouldn't be very nice to play them on others, would it? That wouldn't be Christian, Miss Shirley! That just wouldn't be Christian!
2. Do you knit, crochet, cross stitch or do any other needlework? If not would you like to learn? A little, and very ill. I sew (barely), and not efficiently, and I've recently tried knitting and crocheting, without much luck. However, I would greatly love to improve myself;)
3. What was the last period drama you watched? Lorna Doone. Which I plan to review soon.
4. Which flavor do you prefer: lemon, lime or orange? Orange.
5. If you had a locket whose photo would you put inside? Hmm…I honestly don't know! It would take a while to decide whether to put in a photo of my family, or of my dog, or of a friend…
6. If you were to create your own perfume line what scent would you most like to bottle up? Perhaps a mix of lilacs and daffodils, if they would smell nice together.
7. If you could scold one period drama villain in person who would you scold and why? Ooh. What a delightful prospect;) Probably Carver from Lorna Doone. I mean, really. The dude needs help. The girl just doesn't love you, man. And it's not going to change. And sheesh, it doesn't mean you need to *SPOILERS* shoot her at her wedding! *END OF SPOILERS* Take up a hobby!
8. If you were to get a new pet today what would it be and why what would you name it? I would love a golden retriever puppy! And maybe I'd name it…hmm. Something from Lord of the Rings?
9. I always have a song in my head, what song has been on your mind lately? Often, it depends on the day. I've had "Tim McGraw" by Taylor Swift a couple times lately.
10. What will you have for dinner? My mother's scrumptious bean stew, apparently:)
Now I have to nominate as many people as I want and list some questions for them. Following Miss Laurie's example, if you would like to answer these questions, I'd love to read them, so you're nominated! But more specifically, I nominate Kiri Liz of Lianne Taimenlore and Miss Dashwood of Yet Another Period Drama Blog. And here are my questions:
1. How long have you been playing your instrument of choice?
2. Best flavor of ice cream that pops into your head right off the bat?
3. What are your current favorite book, movie, and singer/band?
4. Do you prefer listening to instrumental music or music with vocals?
5. What is your opinion on dogs?
6. What is one thing about you that few people know (that you're comfortable posting about)?
7. What is a food combination that you love but most people would find strange if you told them about it (i.e. chips with peanut butter sandwiches, feta cheese, peanuts and Italian salad dressing on your fish, etc.)?
8. Do you care a lot about your wardrobe, or are you more of a clothes-are-there-to-clothe-me-and-that's-all type of person?
9. How many times have you eaten out in the past month and where?
10. Favorite genre to read about/watch?
Thank you so much for giving away this award, Miss Laurie!