Thank you, Heidi!
1). Thank the person who nominated you, as well as link to their blog.
2). Answer the 10 questions provided.
3). Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food.
4). Nominate at least 5 people.
5). Let those people know they've been nominated.
Heidi's questions:1. Your thoughts on cheese? Cheese is nice:)
2. Favorite pizza? Green pepper and cheese from Domino's. IT IS SO GOOD.
3. Have you always had a “traditional” dinner (i.e. turkey and all the fixings) on Thanksgiving? Pretty much, but wouldn't you know it? I don't care for Thanksgiving fare (HA! I'm a poet, and you did not know it!) that much. I like cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, but that about does it:-/
4. Favorite Thanksgiving dish to prepare? See above;P
5. Your favorite breakfast? Bagels from Mr. J.'s (have you had Mr. J.'s? They're amazing) with their signature cream cheese. Sometimes I like eggs with it, and sometimes I don't, but fruit always makes any meal better, so I tend to have that often as well.
6. Favorite kind of bread (i.e. whole wheat, French, sourdough, cinnamon-raisin, etc.) I like baguettes a lot, and also garlicky bread:D
7. Favorite vegetable? Good question! Hmm…probably either carrots, green beans, peas, or avocados (are avocados vegetables or some other odd food group of which I'm unaware?). I would say tomatoes, but then one risks being pulled into the vegetable/fruit debate…:D (Even though, technically, I guess my other answers could also be debatable.)
8. Do you like sweet or sour? Usually sweet.
9. Most unusual/unexpected ethnic dish you’ve ever had? I am NOT an adventurous eater. Nope. If anything, I'm picky and squeamish. So…yeah;) Oh, but there are these packaged meals called Madras Lentils, that look absolutely disgusting, but taste surprisingly okay. There is that.
10. Hamburgers or hotdogs? *primly* I'm assuming you are referring to before I became a vegetarian? Then, it was hotdogs. Hamburgers are revolting to my taste buds, frankly.
I'm going to bypass nominating people (it stresses me, remember?) and inventing new questions, but if you would like to fill out these questions, consider yourself nominated!:)