5 Things You'll Find in My Purse
- My wallet
- My phone
- My CPR mask, because now, having taken a class, I never feel like I can be without it
- Tissues. I get nervous when I don't have Kleenex readily handy!
5 Things You'll Find in My Bedroom
- A lamp
- A little framed still from one of the Winnie the Pooh movies that I found at a thrift store and that makes me happy ♥
- A saucer chair
- Books :)
5 Things I've Always Wanted to Do
- Go to Disney World
- Star in a musical
- See Prince Edward Island
- Be on a talk show (don't ask)
- Learn how to cook more stuff
5 Things That Make Me Feel Happy
- Watching movies
- Finishing a book and updating my Goodreads status
- The relationship between Emma Swan and Killian Jones in Once Upon a Time. Every now and then, maybe when I'm a little down or tired, I'll watch some videos of the two of them and remember all over again how much I love them. ♥ It's nice to have them to come back to.
- American Sign Language
5 Things I'm Currently Into
- Woman Walks Ahead, a really good, thought-provoking Western/period drama about 19th century race relations with the Native Americans. (Warning: Definitely some content.)
- Several of the songs on Ben Platt's Sing to Me Instead album. I don't mean to make sweeping generalizations or anything, but his voice on this album is one of the most powerful things I've heard in a long time. (I mean, there are some lyrics I disagree with, bUT STILL.)
- Writing. I'm really enjoying working on my Susan Pevensie story!
|It's gon' be tough in parts, y'all.|
- Watching videos/reading stories about Christians' experiences with the Church's bad handling of topics like sex, modesty, etc. It's something I've been thinking a lot about lately.
- The Books of Pellinor series by Alison Croggon. Review hopefully to come at some point because er mah werd.
5 Things on My To-Do List
- Show my parents The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, and possibly I Capture the Castle, as well. (I just discovered that both of these are on Amazon Prime, and I really enjoyed watching both of them! More thoughts on that later.)
- Finish the school semester well
- Clean/organize my room
- Read all the books ♥
- Continue to practice the piano more often
And with that, I leave you. Mwah!