A Li'l Life Update

Hi, friends!


I'm popping on here to let you know that if I seem really absent in the blogging world lately, it's not for lack of enthusiasm.  I've been wanting to write several different posts, but due to some health issues I'm having right now, I haven't had much physical or mental energy to finish them.  Same with comments:  I'm still reading (and loving, may I add) many of your posts, but commenting isn't always doable for me at the moment. 


I'm used to peaks and valleys in my blogging motivation, since I've had this blog for almost seven and a half years.  So that's nothing new, and that doesn't scare me.  But this feels like the longest stretch I've had in a while in which I'm posting so infrequently and commenting so tardily, and I did want to explain that.  Just so you guys don't think I'm yeeting myself out of the blogosphere or something. 😉


All that to say, I'm still here, and I still love this blogging community, and I beg pardon if I don't comment on any posts for a while.  (Like I said, it's more likely than not that I've read them and loved them. 😜)  I'll get back to a more regular posting schedule at some point. 💕


How are you all doing?

Comments

  1. Ok, I love that first picture. It just made me smile.
    Sorry you've been having health issues. That's never fun.
    I always look forward to your posts, but I completely understand having a lack of energy to finish things. *nods*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're dealing with health issues! I hope those resolve as quickly and well as can be expected (or even more quickly and well than can be expected!). Don't worry at all about not being as active on here--take all the time you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of prayers your way! I do miss reading your posts but just hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your having health issues that can be super difficult. Hope everything gets better. Love all the shots, you have good taste in movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get better soon! Even with health problems you still manage to throw together a pretty post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about your health. I totally understand the ebbs and flows. I've done the same, it's just easier, more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *soft hugs* Love you, buddy!

    This is a serious post about a serious topic, but I just want you to know that the phrase "yeeting myself out of the blogosphere" made me chuckle. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry that you've been experiencing health issues! I wish you the best and am sending hugs your way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, praying for you Olivia. Hope these health issues are resolved. Sending love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review