Legends of Western Cinema Week | Belated Wrap-Up

*peeks timidly around the corner* Hello, there. Who's this sneaking back to very belatedly wrap up a party that ended several days ago? Couldn't be me, certainly . . .


Yes, folks, I must admit that the end of this year's Legends of Western Cinema Week rather got away from me.  Several real-life engagements commandeered my attention in rather unavoidable ways; c'est la vie.  

Still and yet, I enjoyed this year's party and look forward to (hopefully?) sharing more posts in next year's.  Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun last week; be sure to check out everyone's contributions (linked below); and we'll see you next time. *waves*


Comments

  1. this screencap is making me ship those two and I don't have the context to know whether that's a good or bad thing XD

    Lovely party, Olivia! Thanks for hosting! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, well, *I* think it's a good thing, but I guess you'd have to watch the show to decide for yourself. xD

      Thank you, Katie! <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting this blogathon! The Legends of Western Cinema Week event has given me a reason to seek out programming from the Western genre. By the way, I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Here's the link to my award post!

    https://18cinemalane.com/2024/07/30/a-bouquet-full-of-sunshine-blogger-awards/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining, Sally! I hope you find some Western gems. And thanks so much for the tag! Looking forward to it. :D

      Delete
  3. Hello there old friend! I’ve finally come back to blogging!
    ~ Miss Evelyn
    https://lettersfromavonleaaa.blogspot.com/2024/08/well-hello-there.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Lark Rise to Candleford, Seasons 1-4 {review}