New blog look + a question for you

Yes, I changed the blog look again.  No, I don't know what I'm doing.  The look I just had was nice, I get that.  For some reason it just wasn't working for me right now. *shrugs*  Anyway, what think you?

my muse @ me

So, I'm feeling a bit unmotivated when it comes to blogging.  I have plenty of ideas, but I think with everything else that's going on right now (a pandemic, school concerns, necessary discussions of racism), I don't have much emotional bandwidth left, I suppose. 

Still, blogging can also be cathartic for me.  Talking to you guys, whether the topic be frivolous or profound, can be therapeutic.  So we're going to make it our goal to keep working on some new posts. 😜  In that vein, I thought I'd gauge your interest level for a few different posts I currently have either already in drafts or percolating in mah brain.  You take a look-see and let me know which strikes your fancy, will you?  I can't guarantee that'll be the one that gets published first — or ever — but it'd help me to read the room. 😉

Post Possibilities

"Christian Media:  The Representation of Suffering"

"Reparations, America, and Frozen II"

" // summer reads // "

"Enneagram Types as 'Once Upon a Time' Characters"

"The Sunshine Blogger Award"

"All the live action Disney remakes (so far), ranked."


What's it to be?

How are you doing?

What's going on in your life right now?

Comments

  1. Ooh, I vote for ALL of them, hahaha! But, um, my first choice is ‘summer reads’ (I enjoy the aesthetic of these posts immensely 😍), and second is the Sunshine Blogger Award! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I'm glad you would be interested in all of them. :D

      Delete
  2. Can I vote all the options? xD Seriously they all sound awesome. Love the new look! I'm in the same boat with blogging... or rather not blogging, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, thank you! Lol, I know. It ebbs and flows. :-P

      Delete
  3. Live action Disney and the Christian media one DEFINITELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these ideas sound smashing, but "Christian Media: the Representation of Suffering" I NEED, and "Reparations, America, and Frozen II" I ABSOLUTELY NEED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (okay also, the graphic you chose is Painfully Relevant to moi ;-) )

      Delete
    2. I suspected you would be interested in those two! ;D I'm still deliberating on whether to write the reparations/Frozen one, but . . . I'm leaning towards yes. We shall see. ;-P

      (Haha, isn't it?? xD)

      Delete
  5. Summer Reads, ranking of Disney remakes, and discussion of reparations and Frozen ii interest me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ONCE UPON A TIME AND THE ENNEAGRAM YESSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these sound so good! I'm interested in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The post you can cram the most amount of Han Solo gifs into! XD

    'K, just kidding. Summer Reads, Disney remakes and the Sunshine Blogger Award interest me the most, but honey, I'll happily read anything you write. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I feel you. xD

      *blushes* You're too kind. ;)

      Delete
  9. Reparations, America, and Frozen II. And summer reads!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new blog look is nice, Olivia! And I definitely get the whole "unmotivated to blog" thing. :P
    I'd probably vote for "Christian Media", "Reparations, America, and Frozen II", "summer reads", or "The Sunshine Blogger Award"... so... pretty much any of them. xD

    To answer your other questions... I've been doing pretty well, thanks! School has been one of the main things going on for me right now. How about you? :)

    Hope you've been doing well! <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faith! I appreciate it. Haha, yes, it's difficult to stay motivated sometimes. :-P

      And thanks for giving your preference! It's helpful.

      Good! Same, actually? School, family stuff, and various work things. And then, of course, trying to maintain my sanity with reading, movie-watching, and other creative endeavors. ;D

      Thank you! I hope you have been, too. *hugs back*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review