MEMM Day 8

So for this one, I think I'll just list a few people whose wardrobes I particularly admire (I'm sure it'll be really, really hard to predict which ones I'll choose =D ).

Arwen's


(You can read my in-depth analysis here.)

Eowyn's

Whoever drew this is ridiculously talented...


Galadriel's



Thranduil's


Rather effeminate for a male elf, but *ahem* we won't go into that *cough, cough*  They're awesome nonetheless.

Aragorn's


I like the red accents in his outfits.  They're a nice touch.


Bilbo's


(That picture unfortunately doesn't include his blue coat, which is probably my favorite, but…oh, well, you work with what you get.)



Comments

  1. That is a tough one! Even though I am not as into Lord of the Rings, I know the movies are filled with so many beautiful things. The sceneries, the people, and their clothing. Some of those dresses though! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! The dresses are just...*drools*

      Delete
  2. Great collages! Those really showcase some of the beautiful outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't they? I wish I could take credit for all of them, but the only one I made is the one for Aragorn. Apparently, no one thought his outfits collage-worthy. *snorts*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review