An Exciting Announcement!

I have, as the title may have informed you, a tremendously splendid announcement to make.

Some of you may remember that a last year, my good friend Emma Jane hosted a 'Legends of Western Cinema Week' on her blog.  (We didn't know each other at the time, so I regrettably missed out on those posts and only found them months later.)  Well, guys, guess what.

She's doing it again!

And she asked me if I might be interested in co-hosting it with her.  You may imagine my response.



SO, it gives me great pleasure to announce the second 'Legends of Western Cinema Week'!  *confetti* The event will be held July 27-August 1, during which time Emma and I will be posting Western-related things on our respective blogs (reviews, character sketches, whatever strikes our fancy), as well as writing a few joint posts *coughRobertDuvallcough* 

You can participate, too!  Simply post Western-related things on your blogs, and then, at the end of the week, drop Emma a comment linking to your posts, and she'll put together a post sharing everyone's contributions:)

Behold some of the buttons we've put together to celebrate (and, of course, spread the word)!







Visit Emma's introductory post here to read some more coherent details, and for more button options!

I'm a little excited, hehe;)  And more than a little honored to be a part!:)


Comments

  1. That picture from the Apple Dumpling Gang!!! xD By the way, I've created a new Blogger blog in addition to the Wordpress blog I had; you can find in under my profile(obviously). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! It makes me so happy XD Really?! That's so exciting! I'll look it right up!:D Thanks for letting me know!:)

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!! This is going to be so great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be participating in this wholeheartedly. This is going to be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!!! So happy you're joining us, Laura!:D

      Delete
  4. Cool!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this does sound fun!! I shall most certainly participate….

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to it again this year!! ;)

    And a quick (unrelated) question for you! Would you like to be my August guest poster for my 3 Things I Love in a Good Story series on Sharing the Journey? It'd be great if you can let me know either way (if you'd like to or can't do it) ASAP using my email at ladyofanorien(at)gmail(dot)com. I really hope you'd like to as I'd love to have you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So am I!:)

      Oh, wow! Yes, I'd love to! Thank you so much for the invitation!:) I'll send you an email.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review