Name the Actor/Actress Game {2} Answers!

Thanks for playing, everybody!  Sorry that these answers are a little late:-P


#1:  Answer:  Matthew Goode  (I've seen him in Leap Year, Belle, and something else…I think…)



#2:  Answer:  Katharine Hepburn  (I've seen her in The Philadelphia Story, Holiday, Bringing Up Baby, and Mrs. Delafield Wants to Marry)



#3:  Answer:  Harrison Ford  (I've seen him in Star Wars, Sabrina, Indiana Jones, Extraordinary Measures, and probably something else)



#4:  Answer:  Georgie Henley  (I've seen her in The Chronicles of Narnia and Jane Eyre)



#5:  Answer:  Joe Armstrong  (I've seen him in BBC Robin Hood)



#6:  Answer:  Claudie Blakley   (I've seen her in Pride and Prejudice and Lark Rise to Candleford)



#7:  Answer:  Rafi Gavron  (I've seen him in Inkheart)



#8:  Answer:  Idina Menzel  (I've heard her in Frozen, seen her in snippets of Wicked, and seen her in Enchanted)



#9:  Answer:  Christian Kane  (I've seen him in Secondhand Lions and Leverage)



#10:  Answer:  Drew Barrymore  (I've seen her in Ever After and The Wedding Singer)




Players' Scores:
Morg:  5/10
DKoren:  4/10
Hamlette:  4/10
Lois:  5/10
Emma:  4.5 (guessed first name but not last)/10
JH:  1/10
Bailey:  3/10
Rose:  2/10
Rissi:  2.5 (same thing as Emma)/10


Thank you all so much for playing, lovelies!:D







Comments

  1. Haha. Look at me with my 4.5 points. ;-P Fun game! Now I see I know several more of these people than I thought. (I don't know why I didn't recognize Idina Menzel. I guess I'm used to seeing her with green skin.)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah, good job;) Haha! She certainly does look different without it...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review