The Not-Your-Average Disney Tag

Laura tagged me for this, and I'm so flipping excited that I'm doing it immediately.  Because Disney <3

Let's get started, yes?

#1:  Favorite Disney movie of all time?
Huh-uh.  No.  Sorry, not happening.

#2:  Favorite Disney character?
Sheesh!  For some reason, I'm really blanking on the 'favorite' questions.  Perhaps because I love Disney passionately, and, especially if we're including live action Disney (which I won't be, for the most part), it's slightly impossible.

#3:  First Disney movie seen in cinemas?
Brave (2012).  I watched it with my dad and one of my brothers (I think), for my birthday:)  And just for the record, that movie is great and totally underrated.






#4:  What Disney item do you collect the most?
Uh…pictures, hehe?  Or maybe movies…  Sadly, I don't have much Disney paraphernalia.

#5:  What is your favorite Disney song?
"Colors of the Wind" ~ "The Bells of Notre Dame" ~ "Mother Knows Best (Reprise)" ~ "Learn Me Right" ~ "Farewell" ~ "Prologue"~ you get the idea…

#6:  Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
Ehh, I'm not too eager to meet any of the voice actors.  Maybe the guy who voiced Pooh Bear/Powhatan/whoever else he did.

#7:  Favorite Disney movie that is not a classic?
Let's say Mulan just to spice things up:)

#8:  Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
Scuttle.  Definitely.


#9:  Saddest moment in a Disney movie?
There are plenty, of course, so I'll just mention two that really affected me.

The Princess and the Frog--RAY AND EVANGELINE AND THAT FUNERAL AND THE CLOUDS ROLLING BACK AND THEN THERE WERE TWO STARS AND I COULDN'T TAKE IT.

Nooooooooo too many beautiful pains!!!


Cinderella (2015, yes, slipping into live action for a moment)--KIT AND HIS FATHER.  I can't find a picture of that specific part, but suffice it to say I was again caught unawares and it was so bittersweet.  Guys he curled up on his father's chest and my mom and I were both sort of crying!

#10:  Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks?
Oh, wow.  All of them are great.  I think I'm gonna say Anna, though, because, if you think about it, she has Olaf, Sven, AND Kristoff.  And they're all pretty cool:D

"Cute.  The three musketeers."  (If you got that movie reference, though…)

Bonus question:  Of the lesser known Disney movies, what one would you recommend?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame, absolutely.  It is epic and amazing and glorious and I don't care if it isn't a shred like Hugo's novel.  So there.  There are so many moments in that movie that give me those delightful, tingly, thrill-induced, that-was-so-good-that-I'm-having-a-physical-reaction goosebumps.  



I tag…

Lois
Hamlette
Natalie

and anyone else who loves Disney:D









Comments

  1. I love it! Your answers are awesome.

    I know! Ray and Evangeline really twisted my heart. It was so sweet/tragic. The funny thing is, my name is actually Evangeline (I just use my mum's account).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:)

      I couldn't do it. Too many feels. Your name is Evangeline?! That's so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Hi Olivia! I really enjoyed your post! Just wondering,does "and anyone else who loves Disney:D" mean I have permission to "tag" myself for a Fandom Fox post? :) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what it means, Morg! I'll add your name to the list soon:)

      Delete
  3. Olaf and Sven are wonderful, hands down. They have to be two of THE cutest Disney sidekicks around. :)

    ...oh, and I enjoyed Brave. I think I only saw it once, but it was quite good if memory serves.

    I wanted to say thanks for visiting Dreaming Under the Same Moon, Olivia. Always great to meet new bloggers, and to chat with them. Thanks for the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're adorable:D

      Isn't Brave good? I wish more people liked it...

      Of course! Thank YOU so much for popping by!:)

      Delete
  4. Squee! Thanks for tagging me! I'll get around to it....and the other tag you tagged me with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Natalie!:) Heehee, take your time;)

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen Brave but I LOVE the song Touch the Sky from it. I can listen to that song for AGES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should watch it, Bailey! But yes, that song is absolutely incredible:D

      Delete
  6. We all saw Brave in theater too, and I was most surprised by that movie when I saw it. It is great, and apparently I really had no idea what it was about before I went and saw it! Funny thing, my oldest daughter was in love with Quasimodo when she was very little. Was her favorite movie for a long time. I crocheted her a Quasimodo doll that she carried around with her everywhere (that probably didn't resemble him enough for anyone to make out who he was). I am sure people around us wondered why she was toting around a red headed doll with a large hump on his back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love Brave:)

      Your daughter was in love with Quasimodo?! That us awesome. I'm proud, for some reason;) Ooh, you should post a pattern for a Quasimodo doll!!

      Delete
    2. Hmm...I made that doll a really long time ago. Probably 10 years ago? I don't remember the pattern I created, nor do I remember what I did with it! LOL. If I ever find it, I will post it. We still have the doll somewhere. I never let my girls weed out the crocheted dolls I've made for them. I will dig it out and at least post a photo for you to see it.

      Delete
    3. Oh, yes, please post a picture!!! It'd make me happy!:D

      Delete
  7. Ok, I just had a huge burst of oxygen in my brain.... Ray and Evangeline are the two stars in the 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning,' line from Peter Pan!

    I saw Brave in theaters as well!

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* Mind. Blown. YES!

      Yay! It's a fun movie:)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for tagging me. :) I'll get too it hopefully soon and give you the link. :) The Hunchback is super interesting as a movie. I went into it not thinking I would care for it much but actually I thought it was okay. Nothing like the book but it's Disney so I don't care. :) I love the line "Who is the monster and who is the man"... that's a great song. :) And Hellfire is wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, Lois! Can't wait to read your answers:)

      Yup, I love Hunchback. I agree, the music is incredible! Hellfire is scary but SO GOOD.

      Delete
    2. Okay here's the link to my answers. :)
      http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-not-your-average-disney-tag.html

      Delete
  9. EEEEEEEEEEEEP! I'll do this! *shoots hand into air*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesyes, do it, Evie! I can't wait to read your answers:D

      Delete
    2. They will be part of the big Q&A xD

      Delete
    3. Ooh, yay! I'm excited for that:D

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool tag Olivia!! Just so ya know, I tagged you over at my blog.
    Sven and Christoph are so adorable, but I have to say that Olaf is my ultimate favourite frozen character.
    He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abigail! I love that tag, I'll get to it soon:)
      Aren't they, though? Olaf is epic:D

      Delete
  12. Totally working on my post for this! Thanks for the tag :-)

    Kit and his father. OUCH. Man, that movie makes me cry so much. But in a good way, mostly. Except that part, which is super sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're welcome, Hamlette:D

      UGH YES. It is, in general, such a feel good (in the best way) movie, but that part hurt me. I mean, it was sweet and beautiful, but it was also so saaaaaad!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review