Legends of Western Cinema Week || Wrap-Up

Well, folks, this year's Western Week is drawing to a close.  Thank you all so much for your enthusiastic participation!  I've been loving all of your posts and am eager to read more.  You all make this tradition fun!



All of my posts have been scheduled in advance, since I've had a busier week, so today I'm hoping to relax and actually watch a Western in honor of the last day of the party.  (I want to see Jane Got a Gun again before returning it to the library!)

As always, make sure to check out everyone else's posts, which you can find linked in the widget above.  There are also a couple of giveaways that will be ending today and tomorrow, respectively — you can find them here and here.

So long, Legends of Western Cinema Week.  Until next year.



Comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, Olivia! This week is always delightful fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for participating, Katie! I agree. ;) <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review