Pictures

I know I've been a shamefully neglectful blogger - really hardly worthy of the name, but here's a small token just so this poor website knows I haven't completely forgotten about it.  I've got a longer post on hold, and hopefully I'll get it posted soon, but until then, I thought I'd share with you all some of the pictures that I have been taking far too much delight in making recently.  Some of them were inspired by music videos, movies (wow, SHOCKER there), etc., and some of them came out of my own creative little noggin;)  Anywho, here you are (ahem, yes, the majority are LOTR-themed with other captions.  OK, so all of them are except for two.) :






(Both those last two were inspired by this totally epic music video - if you're interested in watching it, send me an email or post me a comment and I shall email it to you.  Also, the next one about Arwen and Aragorn was inspired by a different music video, which I can also send to you.)







I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them!;)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review