First Award!!!

Okie-dokie, peoples.  I've been reading blogs for quite awhile now, but the other day I received permission to actually follow one: Kiri Liz's Lianne Taimenlore (www.liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com)!  I'm ecstatic;)  Kiri Liz happened to be giving away a couple of awards, and I happened to qualify for one!;)



So here are Kiri Liz's questions (and I highly recommend stopping by her blog!):

What is your one weakness?

Oh, I have many;)  A reasonably complete list can be seen on the "About" page, if you're of a curious sort.

If you could cosplay one animated Disney character, which one would it be and why?

Ooh.  (I had to look up what "cosplay" meant.)  Hmm…probably either Belle or Anna.  I would choose  Elsa, but…the slit in that one dress goes a wee bit high.




What is one lesser-known film you'd recommend?


Anastasia (1997).  

Though it's scary at times, the music is good and…overall, it's just a great movie;)  I think all of you should watch it.

What is the next book on your to-read list?

That depends on which to-read list you mean;)  I have a couple; for example, on my Goodreads list, I plan to read Les Miserables by Victor Hugo after I finish North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (which might take a while…).

What is the computer/laptop/phone background on the device you're using right now?

Snow.  I should change that.  It's March, for crying out loud;)

If your life was a musical, what would be your theme song?

*gasp*  What a dream come true!  Be still, my heart!!!;)  Perhaps the song "The Sound of Music."  Not necessarily because that's my favorite musical (though I do love it), but because for some reason I feel like maybe that's the song that best portrays my life at the moment.  Don't ask me why.

You just got invited to your dream event.  Where are you going?

Oh, garsh.  Probably something to do with fangirling over LotR (shocker there…)…;)


Sorry about the bad quality of this one.  It says, up on the top, something along the lines of, "Friend:  Why are you so obsessed with the dwarfs from the Hobbit?  And obsessed with anything that is related to Lord of the Rings?"


Italian or Mexican cuisine?

Italian.  I prefer spaghetti and pizza to burritos.  But I do love corn chips…

What is something you like but most people don't?

Well, let's see here, there's the smell of gasoline, the "natural" peanut butter my family switched to from Jif a number of years ago, Loki (the character, that is, not necessarily the actor, though he's pretty cool too)…there's probably more.

Let's say you fell asleep and woke up in a random fairytale.  Which fairytale, who are you, and what happens?

Let's say, just for the heck of it, Beauty and the Beast.   I'm…Belle.  (At least, I would hope.  Being Cogsworth or Mrs. Potts might be fun, too, though.)  I probably either die from fear of what might happen to me, or get the whole fairytale ending.  Take your pick;)

What's something you're excited about this year?

The trip my choir is taking to Busch Gardens (and thereabouts) on my birthday week!!;)


Thanks for the award, Kiri Liz!!!






Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the blog invite, Arwen! :) I loved reading your answers!

    Ooh, Anastasia in one of my favorite films! I love Once Upon a December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and thanks for stopping by and commenting, Kiri Liz! I created the blog primarily with my school friends in mind, and though I know they do read my blog, they don't comment;) I'm fine with that, but it is nice to have a comment:)

    I love Anastasia! I agree, Once Upon a December is gorgeous - such a hauntingly beautiful melody. Sadly underrated, that film;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review