He Is Risen Indeed


                                                                                                                 
Spring winds murmuring,
Emerald grass marshaling,
Glad birdsong twittering,
All flowers glimmering.
Rise to a rumor given:
"Fear not, for He is risen."
Creation awaiting with bated breath
The Power that conquered cowardly death.
A slab of granite rolls aside --
Dazzling light bursts from inside --
Easter morning dawns.










/////

"Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."
Luke 24:38-39

/////

Comments

  1. Happy Easter, Olivia! Christ is risen, indeed. <3 I love the poem that you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. This.

    Also, your new blog look is absolute goals and it is beautiful. Just yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accckkkk, thank you, Abigail! *hugs and more hugs*

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you!! <3 Christ is risen as He said. Alleluia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is risen, indeed! Happy Easter, love <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review