Announcing Legends of Western Cinema Week 2023



Yes, indeedy, trusty comrades all:  We've hit that time of the year yet again.  Heidi, Rachel, and I are bringing yet another Legends of Western Cinema Week to your blogging space this summer.


This year's party will take place July 24-28.  You can expect the typical shenanigans:  a tag for everyone to fill out; sundry Western-themed posts including reviews, lists, character studies, and so on; and probably a giveaway or three. 😉  As usual, those who want to participate can, if they are so inclined, add one of these buttons to their blogs to spread the word.


So what do you say, partner:  Join us?

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. (Also, 'tis me... I'm signed in so don't know why blogger's not recognizing me when I go to comment. --Heidi)

      Delete
    2. Heidi, I have heard a lot of people are having that problem lately. No idea what is up. SO weird.

      I second your Hurrah!!

      Delete
    3. Three hurrah's! (Weird about the Blogger issue, Heidi! It can be so finicky.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review