I am nominating Kiri Liz of Lianne Taimenlore for The Olaf Award, a blog award dedicated to the glories of Disney animation! So here goes.
My Questions (applying to animated Disney movies):
1. What is your favorite Disney movie of all time?
2. Of the three newest Disney films (Tangled, Brave, and Frozen), which is your favorite?
3. Do you tend to prefer Disney films made prior to the 2000s or those made more recently?
4. Who is your favorite character in Frozen?
5. Everyone loves Disney music. Any movie whose soundtrack you particularly enjoy? Limit yourself to three.
6. In your opinion (similar to Question #3), has the quality of Disney's film-making decreased as time has gone on, or has it only improved?
7. Favorite Disney couple?
8. Favorite Disney sidekick?
9. What is the worst Disney film you've ever seen?
10. Lastly, what is one lesser-known Disney film you'd recommend?
1. Answer the award questions.
2. Pass the award on to however many bloggers you choose, using the same or your own questions.
I hope you like it, Kiri Liz!:D