Legends of Western Cinema Week || So Long, Farewell

Well, folks, this is it.  We've reached the end of the line.  Our sun is setting.  Our days are fleeting.  We are like the sagebrush ⎼ okay, I'll stop. ;-P

Far and Away

Legends of Western Cinema Week is over, though ⎼ for this year, at least ;) ⎼ and it's been wonderful!  I'm very much looking forward to going back and re-immersing myself in all the participation we've had, reading (hopefully) everybody's posts and continuing the Western excitement.

Giveaways are wrapping up and winners are being contacted, which will be yet another cause for squealing and fangirling and general merriment as we head into August. ;)

You all really delivered and helped make this party a success!  Thank you!  (And, of course, another HUGE thank-you to my two splendiferous cohosts: Heidi and Hamlette.  You rock, ladies.)

Here's the link-up again so everyone can see what everybody else contributed.  Check out a new blog!


Until the next time, partners, I tip my hat to you.

Comments

  1. Tnx for doing this! It was lots of fun taking part! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for participating, MovieRob! I enjoyed your post on Open Range!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review