This is your captain speaking.

Hi, guys!  As you can see . . . things have changed.  Heh.

I've been switching my blog looks roughly by season for almost as long as I've had this place up and running.  Lately, I've been craving a change in aesthetic.  I loved my last look, and I'll probably bring it back when/if I go back to my typical header + background scenario.  For now, though, I was really wanting something fresh and modern and fairly different from anything I'd done before.

We'll see how long this stays.  Right now I'm really pleased with it, but I know my habits well enough to know that I'll probably change again after a time.

Basically, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up since, again, I know it's quite a change and it may take some getting used to.  If it's difficult to navigate or you don't like it for whatever other reason, I apologize; but I do want to try this experiment and see how it goes. ;)

I'll have a regular story analysis post up in a couple days.  Talk to you then! *blows kiss and prances away*

Comments

  1. I really love the new format, Olivia!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look! I've been contemplating changing it up on my neglected blog but I would be really sad to loose all the sidebar images and I like being able to see the entirety of the posts on the home page. But I love what you've done! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! I know, it's a tough one: there's definitely a trade-off. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. I really like this look, Olivia! Clean, fresh and pretty. I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gabby! I'm really glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  4. I am shocked. *Shocked,* I say! Also, I tagged you with a book tag. Play if you want to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. ;D Thanks, I can't wait to fill it out!

      Delete
  5. I like!!! I struggle myself between wanting a "modern, fresh" aesthetic and the classic collage header look because I LOVE BOTH. For me, I think the modern look is my favorite for MY blog at the moment, but I really like it on yours too. But I also really love your collage headers. They make me happy. :) So all this to say, I like your new look but I'm sure I'll love your "old" look to if and when you change back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a struggle, that's for certain. :-P Awwww, thanks! I appreciate the support. <3 :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review