Wednesday, March 11, 2015

End Line Game

New game!  I'll list the last lines (or short paragraph, as the case may be) of several movies, and you can name them, if you so desire:)

#1:  "So happy, Mr. [blank]."

#2:  "Well, I'm back."

#3:  "I love you, baby."

#4:  "I am haunted by humans."

#5:  "So the two men in great-grandfather's stories - they really lived?"  "Yeah.  They really lived."

#6:  "You alone can make my song take flight…it's over now, the music of the night!"  (Hehehe, what?!  That totally counts!)

#7:  "You're coming home with me?"

#8:  "Our fate lives within us.  You only have to be brave enough to see it."

#9:  "The music is all around us - all you have to do is listen."

#10:  "I now pronounce you men and wives."

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing, Emma!

      YES. SL!!! One of the sweetest endings EVER.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating, Lois!

    Yay! Catherine Morlands unite!!!:D I think I have similarities to different character traits of several Jane Austen heroines, but I probably am most like Catherine:) Plus, HENRY TILNEY. What care I for Darcy when there is such a man as Tilney?;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Tilney is maybe my favorite Austen hero! I have a hard time choosing between him and Mr. Knightley. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think he's my favorite (though, admittedly, I'd have to read more of the actual books and not go so much by the movies)!:D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear... I told you I was going to play this, but I find myself not knowing any! I'm looking forward to the answers, though, because quite a few ring a bell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's no problem! I'll reveal the answers on Wednesday, I believe:)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It appears that you're about to leave a comment. I think you should know that if you do, I will giggle and smile and be delirious with joy, and then I'll stalk you to find out whether or not you have a blog *ahem*.

…All that's to say, please comment! :D