Robin Hood Week | | That's a wrap, folks.

*cue the inclusion of Robin Hood farewell gifs*

Somebody -- I can't seem to find who! -- started off one of their posts with this
 at some point during the week, and I decided to steal their idea. :-P

Well, Robin Hood Week has drawn to a close.  Everyone, thank you sooo much for all your enthusiasm and participation.  You guys really made this week fun -- *I* sure enjoyed it, and I'm proud of what we did here. ;)  I loved reading y'all's posts -- looking forward to reading the rest of them! -- and just had a great time overall. :)

Now for the very long list of the aforementioned posts, in random order.  If I missed anybody's post, please let me know and I'll try to add it!  Also, I'm sorry if some of the titles don't match up perfectly with the post titles. 

Hamlette wrote:


Natalie wrote:


Ruth wrote:


Rachel wrote:


MovieCritic wrote:


Art3mis Took wrote:


Éowyn wrote:


Meredith wrote:


Ivy Miranda wrote:


Catherine wrote:


DKoren wrote:


Eva wrote:


Mary Katherine wrote:


Miss March wrote:


Livia Rachelle:



WOW!  That's a bunch of posts, people -- go, us!

Don't forget that Hamlette's giveaway is still open through this evening (she'll be announcing the winners tomorrow), so if you haven't entered yet, now's your chance!

I'm hoping to be able to wrap up reading/commenting/responding in a few days, and then "I regret I must leave you," as I'm departing on a vacation with the fam for a while.  However, I've several post ideas "in the works," so hopefully they'll stay with me and I'll get them done at some point. ;)  

Thanks again, everyone!!!  
Have a fantastic start to your summer. :)





Comments

  1. This was lots of fun! I'm really glad you put this all together :-)

    Have a splendid vacation! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all your delightful comment-participation, Jessica! It was so fun to have you be a part, even without a blog. :)

      Aww, thanks! It was really nice, and I got a good book/movie "haul" along with it. ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting this, Olivia!!! I have had so much fun, and I have lots of stuff to read this week :-)

    I finished reading Hood by Stephen Lawhead just in time to sneak under the wire for the party! I posted a review here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Hamlette! I'm so glad you had fun.

      Ah! Thanks for letting me know; put it in the post. :)

      Delete
  3. This was such an awesome week, thank you so much for hosting it Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

    It was so much fun! Thank you for letting me do this, it really was awesome!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm, MC!!! I knew we were gonna have a blast and that you'd share my excitement. ;D ;D

      You're so welcome! Thank YOU!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Livia, that's no problem! Thanks for the link. :)

      Delete
  5. It was so much fun :)

    And that gif at the end was PERFECT!

    -MK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your post, MK!

      Haha, yeah -- I love that gif. :D

      Delete
  6. Wow. That really is a lot of posts! That's great! :)

    Thanks for an awesome party, Olivia!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?!

      Thanks for awesome posts, Miss March! ;D

      Delete
  7. THIS PARTY WAS SO FUN MAH GOODNESS.

    *ahem*

    Thank you SO much, Olivia, for hosting this RH week! It was epic. :D

    Wooow. So many posts...it'll take me ages to look at them all. :P BUT YAY FOR SO MUCH PARTICIPATION. That's just so cool. :)

    I hope you have fun on your vacation! <333 And awww, that gif, though. *smiles* It's one of my favorites, that's for sure.

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I KNOW RIGHT.

      You're so welcome -- thank YOU so much for doing it with me!! I was so excited to have you participate. :D Epic it was, most certainly. <3

      Haha, saaaaaaaame . . . "BUT YAY FOR SO MUCH PARTICIPATION." << You understand me, girl. ;-P

      Thank you so much! It was fun. :) Yes, mine too! Such a great one. :)

      *tackle hugs*

      Delete
  8. Aww! I'm so sad it's over! This was honestly SO MUCH FUN Olivia!!! :D I REALLY enjoyed it!! Thanks for hosting it!!!

    And these gifs are making me feel emotional... *sniffles*

    Have fun on your holiday, girl!!! :D

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of was, too! In the car the first day of my vacation, I was having RH week hangover. :-P Awwww, yay! I'm SO SUPPER GLAD that you enjoyed it, Miss Meg, really!! You're most welcome; thank you for all the lovely comments!

      SAME THOUGH.

      Thanks!! I did. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review