Middle Earth Movies Meme Lineup



Hamlette of Hamlette's Soliloquy is starting a fun 28-day Middle earth meme.  I first discovered it through Reyna's blog, and…well, you know me.  There was no way I was letting an opportunity like this slip by.  No. Flippin'. Way.  So here's the lineup from Hamlette's blog:

Day 01 - Favorite moment/line in The Fellowship of the Ring
Day 02 - Favorite characters from each race
Day 03 - A location you love
Day 04 - Favorite sword
Day 05 - Favorite soundtrack
Day 06 - Favorite moment/line in The Two Towers
Day 07 - Lines you quote most often in real life
Day 08 - Favorite costumes
Day 09 - Scenes/things you laugh at
Day 10 - Lord of the Rings character you relate to the most
Day 11 - Favorite moment/line in The Return of the King
Day 12 - Least-favorite costumes
Day 13 - Favorite battle
Day 14 - Lord of the Rings character you understand the least
Day 15 - Favorite moment/line in An Unexpected Journey
Day 16 - Favorite song sung by a character(s) in the films
Day 17 - Scenes/things you cry at
Day 18 - The Hobbit character you relate to the most
Day 19 - A location you never want to visit
Day 20 - Favorite moment/line in The Desolation of Smaug
Day 21 - Favorite couple
Day 22 - Costume you most want to wear
Day 23 - The Hobbit character you understand the least
Day 24 - Favorite moment/line in The Battle of the Five Armies
Day 25 - Characters you wish you liked more
Day 26 - Favorite one-on-one fight
Day 27 - Favorite end song
Day 28 - Favorite Middle Earth-related item(s) you own



Yes, I realize I used that gif in my last post.  Hush.

*faints*  

*wakes up*  Okay.  I'm back.  And this will be EPIC.  

Comments

  1. Epic indeed! Welcome to the meme -- I'm excited you'll be doing it too!

    Now if I can just finish my first post for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! I'm thrilled myself:D

    I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - this is Deb, Hamlette's friend. So excited to see you joining the fun! Really looking forward to reading all your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Seriously. I'd be so happy if you commented. :)

I've gotten really bad about replying in a timely manner, but it's always my intention to do so eventually. (Even though it doesn't always happen. ;))

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Month in Review {February 2018}

Ivanhoe (1997) movie review

BBC Robin Hood TV Series, Season 1 Review